Wednesday, October 20, 2010

a few phone pics

I have a few phone pics to add. Just those silly things throughout the day that I send to Jared.
mmmmm yummy!


It is actually raining right here...the kids got it in their minds that they needed to go outside, I thought that they would want to go inside once they got wet... but they ignored it, until we had to run inside when things started to hail!

Weird little boy, I wonder where he gets these ideas

Goofball

and then my chunky monkey! I love that little boy! He has the cutest happiest little personality!

1 comment:

LittleFamilyJL said...

James is getting so big!! What a cutie. And I laughed at those funny pictures of Joey because they remind me so much of his identically goofy cousin whom I just so happen to be the mother of. Logic would then determine that the goofy genes come directly from the Reece side.
haha.