Tuesday, November 11, 2008





Husband Tag!

I have been tagged for this by several friends in the past several months so I decided to finally do it!


How long have you been married?
2 years 10 months!

How long did you date?
Before getting engaged we dated for 4 months. We knew each other since High School where we both worked at Macey’s. We didn’t date at the time. Just were flirty work buddies. But when Jared got back from his mission I was still working there. He came through my express checkout lane several times before asking me out on a date.

How old is he?
He is 24, exactly 3 months older then me. (His birthday is April 25th and mine is July 25)







Who eats more?
I am sad to admit. But I believe I am the one that eats more, but in my defense—I have been pregnant for more than half of our marriage

Who said "I love you" first?
Jared said it first, by almost a month actually. Poor man having to hang on the line for that long.

Who is taller?
I barely go to his adam’s apple, and he is on the shorter end of average.
Who sings better?
I think that would be a long debate between us. Each claiming the other is. Jared likes to compliment me and tell me I have a great voice- if only I could learn more. I think I sing goofy but have a sweet husband. Jared was in choir in high school and I love hearing his wonderful voice as he sings hymns at church.




Who is smarter?
The debate goes the opposite on this one. I think we both think we are slightly smarter than the other. Jared has a very keen and decerning mind. While I do research and retain a lot of facts in my head.

Whose temper is worse?
I think we are a pretty darn even on this one. Luckily it works out that we rarely have our moments in sync.

Who does the laundry?
You know I don’t think that I can even recall the last time Jared touched a laundry basket. But that is because he is the one keeping Joey back and busy while I fold, as Joey thinks it is just hilarious to come and knock over my neatly stacked and organized piles of laundry.




Who does the dishes?
Mostly me, but Jared always rinses his plate

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do. It is the side with the cradle and easier access to the bedroom door to perform mommy duties. This arrangement however puts Jared next to the wall with only a foot or so of a walk way for him to get around.
Who pays the bills?
Jared pays the majority of the bills, basically all the ones that can be taken care of online. When it needs a check then it is me.

Who mows the lawn?
The contracted worker for the apartments. Joey loves seeing him pass our windows with the fun riding lawn mower.

Who cooks dinner?
I usually cook dinner, but occasionally Jared will think of something creative and make some stinkin’ yummy meals.

Who drives when you are together?
Always Jared. I never have enjoyed driving, and I am so out of practice I think it makes Jared nervous.

Who is more stubborn?
A very enthusiastic vote for me. Think I should be the one with red hair.



Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
I think that is me usually but he definitely takes his share.

Whose parents do you see the most?
That is just about even! They only live about 4 miles apart.


Who proposed?
He did, at the park where we had both our first date that summer and also where we went on our date we went on in highschool.

Who has more friends?
That is a toughy. He had a lot of friends from high school and mission but being the typical man he is he doesn’t keep in touch with them like I did so I think it is me. But according to his facebook account he has 182 and I only have 90.


Who has more siblings?
Me. He has 5 and I have 8.

Who wears the pants in the family?
Joey








No comments: