Monday, November 22, 2010

Laundry Day!

On top of the fact that I have 3 messy kids, I have homework, a constantly outfit changing 2 year old and a million other issues I fell so FAR behind on laundry that I finally decided I need to just go to a laundry mat and get it done and over with. Since, we daily produce a load or two a day and I usually only get a load or two done a day, I pretty much wasn't making any progress on it. We went to a nice laundry mat in West Jordan that is open 24 hours. The kids were being goofy for these pictures. They pretty much thought it was the coolest place ever. They thought it was pretty cool to be the one to put in all the coins and then watch their clothes go round and round. Please excuse the ragamuffin appearance, We plucked them straight from bed to get their early, we sent them outside to eat their morning muffins.
Very very rare touching loving moment with the kids! Love it!



The kids kept commenting on the "Big Laundry" which caused snickering from Jared and I. You have to watch Phineas and Ferb to understand the "Big Laundry" bit.

No comments: