Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not so Teanie Jeanie!

Little Jeanie is growing so fast! She is always trying to keep up with her busy big brother! She chases Joey all over the apartment, stealing toys away or back from him!

Although Jeanie is actually about average weight she is becoming quite the little tank! One time as she lay in her car seat and her second chin was pushed up by the belt Grandma and Grandpa Stoker observed that she looked like Hiemlich from A Bug's Life. The more I look at her the more I see it! It a cute and adorable way of course!











My heavens does this girl like food! She laughs with delight anytime a meal is put before her!


What a sweetie!

I could be wrong but I swear I have heard her say Joey's name and Hi! She is always jabbering in a way that Joey never did! Already picking up the phone and yacking into it. I think she will catch up to Joey speaking wise really fast! She is already almost as heavy!

No comments: