Oh our Monkey Children. Many of you remember that Joey's ultrasound produced an image that looked like a monkey scratching its head. and now here is our sweet little girl with her fluffy hair and we compare her to a cartoon gorilla! Oh well I guess our children had no hope for not having some sort of 'monkeiness' about them. I have always had a bizarre love for any sort of primate and Jared has his long red haired orangutan arms. Grandma Reece made a cute blanket that has sweet little ballerina monkeys. Inspired Grandma Stoker dressed up a monkey as a ballerina. Cue "Cheer Up Sleep Jean" Sang by the... MONKEES!!!
Reece Family
Friday, October 24, 2008
MONKEY BABIES
Oh our Monkey Children. Many of you remember that Joey's ultrasound produced an image that looked like a monkey scratching its head. and now here is our sweet little girl with her fluffy hair and we compare her to a cartoon gorilla! Oh well I guess our children had no hope for not having some sort of 'monkeiness' about them. I have always had a bizarre love for any sort of primate and Jared has his long red haired orangutan arms. Grandma Reece made a cute blanket that has sweet little ballerina monkeys. Inspired Grandma Stoker dressed up a monkey as a ballerina. Cue "Cheer Up Sleep Jean" Sang by the... MONKEES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment